Job Order ID: 27049
Job Location: Surrey, BC, Canada
Salary: $73,000 - $75,000
Our company has a global presence in regards to the maintenance of high security facilities. If you are looking at a career company, somewhere where you can put your roots down and stay. Then we are definitely your best bet!
- Thursday – Monday
- Repair, modify, fabricate, and maintain all mechanical equipment relevant to the building’s operation such as fans, pumps, motors, valves, hoists, compressors and cylinders
- Lubricate and cleaning of parts during overhauls and preventative maintenance.
- Based on blueprints and/or schematic diagrams assemble and install any new equipment and/or construct foundations needed for new equipment
- Help develop and improve current preventative maintenance procedures.
- Maintain and monitor equipment using predictive and preventative techniques.
Compensation and Benefits
- $35-36 an hour
- Benefits package (extended health, dental and MSP Paid)
- 3 weeks vacation
- RRSP matching
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Red Seal (Millwright)
- Undergo background check
- Able to work autonomously for most of the day
- Work shifts needed
How to apply
You’re interested there’s no doubt about that so let’s talk. If you’re not, still call and let’s find you a fit that works better for you. It’s my job. 604-689-8687 ext 293. Or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org