Job Order ID: 25264
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Salary: $37,000 - $43,000
- Our client has offices across Western Canada and they’re looking for their next addition for their Vancouver office!
- Conveniently located in downtown Vancouver within walking distances to restaurants, coffee shops and multiple transit options!
- If you’re looking for growth and stability, this organization has been around for over 15 years!
- They encourage a healthy work life balance providing a flexible work schedule
- Incredibly supportive working environment – plenty of opportunity for advancement and mentorship!
- Did I mention they take care of their employees? Benefits for permanent employees include 3 weeks vacation and subsidy for transit pass!
- You’ll be able to work with a tight knit group of fun but hardworking employees
- This position will be working along side a small tight knit group of administrators, reporting to the same manager
The Office Administrator will be responsible for:
- Providing administrative support to the department
- Answer phone calls and emails from contractors
- Composing emails and contracts
- Data entry and administration of documentation including contracts and reports
- Ensure internal database is updated with appropriate and current information
- Coordinate and book external workshops and events, ensuring all arrangements are made without error
- Ensure necessary equipment and supplies are provided for including catering
- Other administrative ad-hoc duties as required
To be considered for this position, the ideal candidate should have:
- 2 years of working experience in an administrative capacity
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Excel and Outlook
- Flexibility to work weekends for occasional special projects and events
- Must be very detail oriented and extremely organized – a double checker and triple checker!
- Prior knowledge or exposure to working in an educational institution or school board would be an asset