Job Order ID: 38476
Job Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Salary: $55,000 - $65,000
Are you a self-starter with a strong work ethic? Do you want to work in a collaborative and positive environment? Looking to join a tight-knit team? We’ve partnered with a well-known contracting company to search for an Office Coordinator! This is an exciting role that will be instrumental in the organization’s day-to-day operations, working closely with all departments.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is an established Civil General Contractor offering services in site preparation, underground utilities, and infrastructure projects. Within the last 20 years, they have grown from a two-member start-up to a highly recognized brand in the civil industry. They have a close-knit team and employees have long tenure with the company. There are many opportunities for you to befriend your colleagues during their company-wide and team-based social events.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
The Office Coordinator will be working closely with all staff members and provides administrative support to all department. This will be a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment, with a collaborative, team-based culture. The successful individual will be involved in a variety of tasks from reception to IT support to marketing and event coordination.
ABOUT THE POSITION
The Office Coordinator will report to the Office Manager, and will work closely with the Operations Manager, Project Managers, Accounting, and other departments. This is a full time, permanent position, based out of the company’s corporate office in Vancouver (not easily transit accessible).
- Support the Equipment Manager with site visits, vehicle leasing and insurance, and spreadsheets for hourly rates
- Support the Project Managers with project-related administration, such as updating the job files, project photos and site instructions
- Maintain the front desk area, answering and redirecting phone calls
- Scheduling courier deliveries and distributing incoming mail and packages
- Maintain the file room and assist with office-related contracts
- Support team with planning and event logistics for internal and external events, such as the annual Christmas party
- Maintain corporate and project websites, social media channels, and corporate newsletter
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Proficient in MS Office and Adobe Acrobat
- Detail-oriented, able to prioritize and multitask effectively, with a strong work ethic
- Positive and professional attitude
- Self-starter that takes initiative and can work under minimal supervision
- $55,000 to $65,000, depending on experience
- 2 weeks’ vacation
- Extended health and dental benefits
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply directly to this posting with the most recent version of your resume. If you would like to speak with us regarding this position, please contact Ria Acevedo at: 604 689 8687 ext. 2003 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about our open positions, visit us at impactrecruitment.ca.
Looking for a job NOW? Sign up for AmbiMi (Impact Recruitment’s sister company) to find a job today: https://www.ambimi.com/become-a-professional
ABOUT IMPACT RECRUITMENT
Specializing in a wide variety of industries and recruitment verticals, Impact Recruitment is passionate about matching exceptional talent with exciting new opportunities. For job seekers, we offer a dedicated approach to finding the right opportunity for your career growth.
The Certified Candidate® system by Impact Recruitment is designed to ensure your next career move is the right one. We take the time to thoroughly understand your technical abilities, your career goals, and you. Become a Certified Candidate® and enjoy a better recruitment experience with Impact. Learn more at impactrecruitment.ca.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this position, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.