Job Order ID: 26368
Job Location: Vancouver, Canada
Salary: $70,000 - $75,000
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A real estate developer that truly values integrity, innovation and are always looking for those who bring passion and collaboration to table within their specialism.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Continually develop, maintain and implement the company’s:
- Health and Safety policies
- Occupational Health and Safety program
- COR certification (OHS and Injury Management)
- NSC certification
- Return To Work (RTW) program
- Actively engage the workforce in an effort to reduce Worksafe BC orders, lost time injuries and claim costs.
- Conduct field safety inspections and workplace hazard assessments.
- Training staff in WHMIS abatement and fall protection s
- 2-5 years direct experience as a CSO, plus related construction industry experience
- Excellent written and verbal (English language) communication skills
- Computer literate with MS Office skills.
- Integrity and professionalism
- Highly organized with outstanding time-management skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Salary: $70-75,000K
- Full benefits