Job Order ID: 25907
Job Location: Burnaby, BC, Canada
Stable, long-term job available in Burnaby warehouse and production facility. Afternoon shift available (2:00-10:30pm). In house training on Reach Truck also available to right candidate.
– Operate reach truck to pick orders and supplies.
– Deliver orders to designated area
– Ensure accuracy of selections
– Some loading and unloading of products
– Assist in completing cycle counts
– other duties as required.
– Experience in order picking and inventory management
– Certificate for reach truck an asset
– Excellent communication skills
– Legally entitled to work in Canada
– Own steel toed boots.
Compensation and Benefits:
– $15 – $16/hr
– Benefits after probationary period
– Vacation pay
How to Apply:
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: email@example.com or visit www.impactemps.com to apply online. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Will for more information. 604 689 8687 x 222.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile