Job Order ID: 26462
Job Location: North Vancouver, BC, Canada
Salary: $55,000 - $65,000
Company Profile and Job Description:
One of the leading organisations in the tourism industry in BC. This role will offer the chosen candidate perks such as free entrance to parks and discounts on hotels in Whistler. The company enjoys treating their staff well and promotions generally happen from within.
Reporting to the payroll manager, responsibilities will include:
- Enroll new employees for pay, benefits and bonuses
- Hourly and salaried payroll
- Issue monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Liaise with various benefits vendors
- Enter, adjust and remove employees from Benefits plan
Benefits and Compensation:
- Paying up to $65,000 per annum
- Perks – discounted hotels in Whistler
- 3 weeks vacation
- Minimum of 2 years payroll experience
- PCP designation or working towards
- Ability to commute to North Vancouver
How To Apply:
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org , or visit www.impactrecruitment.ca to apply online. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Paul Flynn for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.