Job Order ID: 23969
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Salary: $45,000 - $55,000
This well-established law firm is known for their leading personal injury department. The personal injury department consists of 11 lawyers, 3 paralegals and around 15 legal administrative assistants. Working for this firm is an excellent opportunity for personal and professional development while being surrounded by a welcoming and congenial work environment.
Working closely with one lawyer, your main duties will relate to the plaintiff injury department. These duties include:
– Drafting documents, arranging discoveries and managing calendars
– Scheduling appointments and liaising with clients
– Daily management of personal injury files
– Billing/ Invoicing and other clerical duties (dicta-typing/ photocopying/ filing)
– Legal Administrative Assistant Certificate
– 1+ years of Personal Injury LAA experience
– Ability to commute to the South Granville Region
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
– $45,000 – $55,000 per annum (negotiable based on experience)
– 3 weeks vacation
– Excellent benefit package which includes dental, extended medical, MSP, LTD
– On-site gym and various social events throughout the year (+ weekly social Fridays)
– Employees Assistance Program and tuition reimbursement for eligible post-secondary courses
HOW TO APPLY:
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: email@example.com for more information. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Viktoria Jones for more details.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.