Job Order ID: 35300
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Calling on all the Portfolio Managers! In this role you will be working with clients in managing a large portfolio of investments. In dealing with a various book of clientele in matching their investment needs based on their targets and providing expert advice on the trends and fluctuations in market.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is looking to hire a Portfolio Manager to join their Investment Management team. They are top tier wealth management firm that has ownership of more than $10 billion in assets and under management in Canada. They pride themselves on them being a top rated wealth advisory organization and delivering value-adding services to the clients. They are driven to partner themselves with successful dn entrepreneurial wealth planners and portfolio managers.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
The Portfolio manager will be promoting client relationship management and sales experience to lead our investment growth within the fund. Being able to confidently provide expert advice on the trends and fluctuations in market and provide recommendations. This role will be managing $1 billion in total assets providing experienced analysis and investment management to already existing client base while maintaining a diversified and a suitable risk/reward profile.
ABOUT THE POSITION
- Build and manage a book of clients in confidently disclosing the economic & market conditions.
- Using a strong understanding of portfolio management and equity to drive and contribute to the decision-making process and communicate investment decisions to stakeholders.
- Recommending investment strategies and financial plans in properly managing asset allocation in matching client goals and investment targets
- Take part in the ongoing management and monitoring of both financial and operational aspects of existing and new public investments and providing updates on portfolio performance
- Promote awareness and ensuring compliance/adherence to all procedures, regulatory activities and guidelines
- A Postsecondary Degree or higher in Business or Economics
- 3-6 years’ experience in active independently driven portfolio and investment management
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) or Chartered Investment Manager (CIM) designation
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP) designation would be an asset
- Strong understanding in providing advising on general investment, economic, estate, and, financial trends
- Proficiency in quantitative, analytical, financial modelling and problem solving in an investment environment
- Excellent ability in building credibility in partnering with clients and cultivating relationships with the investment team
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply directly to this posting with the most recent version of your resume. If you would like to speak with us regarding this position, please contact Francis Mercurio at: 604 689 8687 ext. 231 or email email@example.com. To learn more about our open positions, visit us at impactrecruitment.ca.
ABOUT IMPACT RECRUITMENT
Specializing in a wide variety of industries and recruitment verticals, Impact Recruitment is passionate about matching exceptional talent with exciting new opportunities across Canada. For job seekers, we offer a dedicated approach to finding the right opportunity for your career growth.
The Certified Candidate® system by Impact Recruitment is designed to ensure your next career move is the right one. We take the time to thoroughly understand your technical abilities, your career goals, and you. Become a Certified Candidate® and enjoy a better recruitment experience with Impact. Learn more at impactrecruitment.ca.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this position, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.
Talk to a Recruitment Specialist