Job Order ID: 37044
Job Location: Brantford, Ontario, Canada
Salary: $16 - $18
Working in a warehouse setting. Fulfilling orders by arranging inventory, packing weighing, and labeling completed products for shipping purposes.
Working in a warehouse environment.
Load and unloading product on the production line.
Retrieve the product needed from the inventory, check that they are in good condition, wrap them securely, and pack the product into clamshell trays and bags for them for shipping
Place stickers with the appropriate labels on the clam shell casing
- Flexibility is required as hours will vary based on the season
- Must be able to identify the plants and their problems (diseases, pests, and others)
- Must be able to assist in the planning, organizing, and/or coordinate activities of workers engaged in propagating, cultivating, and harvesting.
- Strong verbal and analytical skills with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of employees and management.
- Must be willing to work some weekends
- Must have reliable transportation
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-stress environment for long hours if applicable
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply directly to this posting with the most recent version of your resume. If you would like to speak with us regarding this position, please contact Christine Baylis via email firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about our open positions, visit us at AmbiMi.com.
AmbiMi is a modern, skills-based job matching platform that combines an innovative app with a human-centric network of Job Hubs to support job hunting and hiring. This hybrid approach gives businesses and professionals choice to engage with humans or technology, leveraging advantages from both approaches to hire, schedule, and pay employees efficiently. Learn more at ambimi.com.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this position, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.