Job Order ID: 26433
Job Location: Abbotsford, BC, Canada
Salary: $65,000 - $85,000
Are you looking for a job that has a clearly defined career path? Do you want to progress your career with the company?
Our food processing client in Abbotsford is looking to add highly motivated Production Supervisors to their team to aid their booming business.
Reporting to the Production Manager, the Supervisors would be responsible for managing the day-to-day activities on the floor. He/She will also be responsible for:-
– Assigning work orders to the workers
– Ensuring the production targets are exceeded or met.
– Ensuring the quality standards are maintained
– Keeping a stock of inventory
– Maintaining a safe work environment on the production floor
– Reporting to the Manager
– Ensuring continuous compliance with GMP and HAACP plans
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
– $65,000-$85,000 annually
– MSP and Benefits after probation
– 2 weeks vacation
– Work-life balance
– Pension Plan
– 3 to 5 years of Supervisory experience in preferably a food manufacturing/processing company
– Knowledge of GMP and HAACP
– Lean Manufacturing experience would be an asset
HOW TO APPLY
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org , or visit www.impactrecruitment.ca to apply online. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Deb at 604 689 8687 ext. #245 for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.