Job Order ID: 27190
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Looking for a strong, motivated Production Supervisor seeking challenging work for a family run seafood company located in Vancouver. Their business is growing but they have employees working for them for years. If you are looking for some stable work, this is the place to be!
If interested, send in applications to email@example.com or call Deb at 604-689-8687 ext 245 for more info.
– Managing a team of 8-10 workers
– Coordinating with drivers to set up their delivery schedules
– Ensuring the items are inspected and packed properly
– Working with health and quality inspectors
– Driving the forklift
Salary – $50,000-$60,000
Vacation – 2 weeks
– 1-2 years supervisory experience
– Forklift experience
– Bilingual (Cantonese/Mandarin and English)
– HACCP certification would be an asset
– Must be able to work in seafood environment
HOW TO APPLY
Apply now at www.impactrecruitment.ca or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Deb at 604-689-8687 ext #245 for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all, applications are kept strictly confidential.We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.