Job Order ID: 24493
Job Location: Delta, BC, Canada
Salary: $65,000 - $85,000
Experienced Production Supervisors – if process improvement is on top of your list – this is an opportunity not to be missed! Now is your chance to join a multinational, market leader in Raw materials manufacturing – a stable company that has been in business for over 100 years.
There is no limit on the career and personal growth opportunities within this company – and it is perfect for an individual who wants longevity. With operations throughout North America and the US – you will be spoiled for choice.
If interested, please send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Deb at 604-689-8687 ext 245
The Production Supervisor will report to the Production Manager and be responsible for the leading and coaching of an assigned production shift team in productivity, safety and operations. Your duties will include but are not limited to:
– Promote and maintain a safe working culture
– Work to change unsafe conditions – preventing on-site injuries
– Consistently work to create new process improvements
– Create daily production reports, payroll information and raw materials usage
– Ensure performance targets are met
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
– Base salary $65,000 – $ 85,000
– 3 weeks of vacation
– Dental, Extended Medical
– Premiums paid 100%
– MSP Paid
– RRSP matching plan
– Educational assistance available after 6 months
– Minimum 5-8 years of supervisory experience
– Experienced working in continuously operating, manufacturing environment
– Certified LEAN manufacturing, Six Sigma with knowledge of World Class Manufacturing
– Computer skills needed in SAP usage and Microsoft Excel
– Safety Oriented, first mentality
HOW TO APPLY
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: email@example.com , or visit www.impactrecruitment.ca to apply online. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Deb at 604 689 8687 ext. #245 for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.