Job Order ID: 24261
Job Location: Langley, BC, Canada
Salary: $45,000 - $50,000
Are you a recent graduate looking to get into the construction industry?
Our client is looking for an eager professional to join their growing civil construction team.
Our client is a civil construction company specializing in municipal projects. They have a reputation of treating their staff especially well and promoting from within. This company seeks out construction professionals who are focused and have the ability to learn quickly on the job.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you would like to apply to this position please send a resume to Brad Barton at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out at 604.689.8687 extension 242 for more information.
This candidate will report to multiple Project Manager’s at varying job sites through out the Lower Mainland.
- Project administration tasks when applicable
- Assist in job scheduling
- Regular site visits to assist Project Manager’s and Foreman
- See jobs through from start to finish
- More details to be discussed during the interview
This company hires with a purpose and has a track record of grooming Project Coordinators into Project Managers after understanding the internal processes.
- Minimum 1 year of Project Coordinator experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Valid driver’s license
- Below grade utilities experience an asset
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- $45,000 – $50,000 per annum
- 2 weeks vacation per annum
- Extended Medical
- MSP paid
- Paramedical (Chiro. etc.)
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.