Job Order ID: 24522
Job Location: Burnaby, BC, Canada
Salary: $60,000 - $75,000
Salary: $60,000 – $75,000
Location: Burnaby, BC
Launch your career as construction management professional with a leading residential developer in Western Canada. Our client is looking for a Project Coordinator to join their team in Burnaby, BC. If you have a passion for multi-family residential construction and are looking to join one of the most reputable teams in the city, we want to hear from you!
Our client is invested in the development of their community and this is proven time and time again through ground-breaking institutional, residential and industrial developments in the Lower Mainland. They have been operating as a successful business for over half a century and exciting plans for growth in the coming years.
This role calls for someone who is looking to be mentored and have long-term ambitions with a construction company. With massive developments always underway, career progression is natural for committed candidates
- Assist in managing all aspects of construction projects and deliver projects according to design and on budget
- Work alongside the Project Manager to establish project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards
- Assist in the sourcing, negotiation and selection of subtrades
- Contributes as appropriate to the process of determining project scope, planning and estimating.
- More duties to be discussed in interview
- Minimum 2+ years in commercial or residential construction
- Experience handling multiple projects at one time
- Experience as the primary point of contact with subtrades
- Must be willing and able to travel to different job sites throughout the Lower Mainland
REQUIRED SOFTWARE SKILLS:
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Excel
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- $60,000 – $75,000 annually
- 2-3 weeks vacation annually
- Dental/Extended medical
- MSP paid
- Tuition reimbursement
HOW TO APPLY:
Please visit www.impactrecruitment.ca to apply online. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Brad Barton at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604-689-8687 at ext. 242 for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.