Job Order ID: 25814
Job Location: Langley, BC, Canada
Salary: $60,000 - $75,000
Our client is an established Civil General Contractor offering services in subdivision, site preparation, underground utilities, and infrastructure projects. Within the last 20 years, they have grown from a two-member start-up to a brand name that is highly recognized in the civil industry working Project over $25MM. They have a very close-knit team and they take pride in the career longevity of their employees with the company. Many of them started since day one and have been promoted within and advanced their career with the company’s growth.
There will be many opportunities for training and career development within the company. They run a very successful mentorship program to continually develop their own employees. If you are successful with this role, you will be given additional responsibilities and the opportunity to transition in to Project Management duties.
– Assisting Project Managers in multiple projects
– Tracking and reporting, budgets and scheduling performance
– Setting up projects, and sub projects
– Managing project specific documentation
– 1-3 years in civil construction as a project coordinator
– An Engineering degree or diploma would be an asset
– Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Project
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
– $60,000 to $75,000
– Extended health benefits and RRSP Matching
– 2 weeks vacation
– Company provided cell phone, laptop, gas card
HOW TO APPLY:
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit www.impactrecruitment.ca to apply online. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact George Gao at (604) 689-8687 ext. 231 for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.