Job Order ID: 25814
Job Location: Langley, BC, Canada
Salary: $60,000 - $75,000
Our client is an established Civil General Contractor offering services on site preparation, underground utilities and highway infrastructures throughout BC. They are a small but fast-growing company with a close-knit office in business for the past 15+ years. They take pride in their long-term employees and many of them have been with the company since day 1.
There will be many opportunities for training and career development within the company including a mentorship program. As they are known for long-term employees, they like to promote within the organization.
– Assisting Project Managers in multiple projects
– Tracking and reporting, budgets and scheduling performance
– Setting up projects, and sub projects
– Managing project specific documentation
– 1-3 years in civil construction as a project coordinator
– An Engineering degree or diploma would be an asset
– Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Project
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
– $60,000 to $75,000
– Extended health benefits
– RRSP matching
– 2 weeks vacation
– Company provided cell phone and gas card
HOW TO APPLY:
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: email@example.com, or visit www.impactrecruitment.ca to apply online. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact George Gao at (604) 689-8687 ext. 231 for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.