Job Order ID: 27566
Job Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
I am currently recruiting for a company that are rich in experience, very well known and respected in the industry within British Columbia. With many projects in British Columbia from commercial, industrial and civil they are well known to retain as many staff members on there books and build a team with a wealth of knowledge and experience.
- To support and assist the project team in all coordination aspects of construction of projects.
- Support the project team to achieve the project budget scope and schedule. Collaborate with whole project team.
- To manage and control all documentation from drawings, RFI’s, QA/QC documentations etc.
- Maintain records of all testing and inspection.
- Complete all safety documentation
- Coordinate maintenance manuals at project close out.
- Records distribute meetings
- Coordinate Subtrade
- Compliant with Microsoft: Outlook, Work, Excel, PowerPoint, Project
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- The company will contribute 5% of annual salary toward your RRSP
- Business Expenses
- Eligible for bonus every year based on your performance
HOW TO APPLY:
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org , or visit www.impactrecruitment.ca to apply online. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact (604)-689-8687 for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.