Job Order ID: 29079
Job Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Salary: $90,000 - $110,000
Are you an ambitious project manager with aspirations to run a construction division in the future? Are you looking to join an organisation where you will have the ability to secure part ownership?
This established construction company is seeking an experienced project manager to join them. Initially focusing on projects, your role will evolve to running the construction side of the business (think Director of Construction), with the incentive of owning part of the company.
Founded less than ten years ago this company has earned a reputation as a trusted, knowledgeable construction company. From initially working on single family homes, the company now focuses on commercial and institutional projects across the Lower Mainland including TI (tenant improvement), renovation and new build.
As a small business there is a focus on working hard but balanced with a life outside of work. Everyone works closely together to ensure projects run to time, cost and client expectations.
You will join as a Project Manager running your own projects with the support of a coordinator/estimator. You will be overseeing up to 6 projects at any one time worth up to $2.5M. The company as part of continued growth is now bidding on larger projects.
You need to be able to demonstrate a track record of managing your own projects from start to finish. Creating and overseeing the schedule, budget, and working with the project owners and their consultants.
The team will grow and with it your responsibilities including the opportunity to manage the construction division.
– Minimum 7 years’ experience in construction – commercial/institutional
– Education within construction management (BCIT) or equivalent
– Use of software including Procore, MS Project & Office beneficial
Compensation & Benefits:
– Annual Salary: $90,000 to $110,000
– Vacation: 3 weeks
– Benefits: Extended Benefits & Paramedicals
– Profit Sharing Bonus Structure
How to Apply:
– Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Online at www.impactrecruitment.ca
– By calling Ash Holmes on 604-689-8687 ext. 241 for more information
– Reference: 29079