Job Order ID: 27139
Job Location: Coquitlam, BC
Salary: $70,000 - $90,000
The company is a leading roofing contractor in BC working on commercial and residential construction projects. As a collective, they are passionate about environmental sustainability initiatives. They are known for being the largest roofing contractor offering Eco-Friendly alternatives for their services and products. If you are also looking for some weekend golf buddies, you will meet plenty in this office. They are a team of hardworking individuals with the same attitude when it comes to having fun over their Christmas Parties and regular office social events.
– Manage roofing construction project from pre-construction stage to completion and hand-over
– Deliver projects according to Company’s standard and safety policies
– Conduct project risk assessments and draw up contingency plans
– Review drawings, identify project scopes, prepare budget, and establish schedule.
– Look after multiple Project Coordinators in managing construction documents as a team
– Monitor project progress so projects are completed in a timely, safe, and profitable manner
– Meet clients and liaise with consultants, contractors, and company sales team throughout projects
– 3 years of experience in construction project management
– Project exposure with residential and commercial construction
– Relevant Degree or Diploma in Construction Management, Construction Technology, Engineering, or Architecture
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
– $70,000 to $90,000 based on experience and background
– Extended benefits and MSP coverage
– 3 weeks of vacation annually
– Competitive RRSP matching plan
– Cellphone and laptop with a choice of company vehicle or car allowance
HOW TO APPLY:
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: email@example.com, or visit www.impactrecruitment.ca to apply online. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact George Gao at (604) 689-8687 ext. 231 for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.