Job Order ID: 25815
Job Location: Langley, BC, Canada
Salary: $90,000 - $110,000
Our client is an established Civil General Contractor offering services in site preparation, underground utilities, and infrastructure projects. Within the last 20 years, they have grown from a two-member start-up to a brand name that is highly recognized in the civil industry. They have a very close-knit team and they take pride in the career longevity of their employees with the company. Many of them started since day one and have been promoted within and advancing their career as the company grew.
There will be many opportunities for training and career development within the company. If you are open to learning and consistently perfecting your craft, this will be the environment where you receive a lot of support for that. The company is known for employees with healthy tenure, they like to promote within the organization for any internal opportunity.
– Managing multiple projects, including tracking and reporting budgets and schedule performance
– Ensuring that projects stay on schedule and on budget
– Liaising with clients, peers and suppliers
– Sourcing sub trades and equipment suppliers
– Managing and maintaining budgets
– 3 – 6 years of experience in civil construction as a project manager
– Project experience in commercial, residential, subdivisions, roadworks or underground utilities
– An Engineering degree or diploma would be an asset, if has relevant experience
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
– $90,000 to $110,000 & open to negotiation for more experience
– Extended health benefits
– RRSP Matching
– 3 weeks vacation
– Company provided cell phone and gas card
HOW TO APPLY:
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: email@example.com, or visit www.impactrecruitment.ca to apply online. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact George Gao at (604) 689-8687 ext. 231 for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.