Job Order ID: 26378
Job Location: Burnaby, BC, Canada
Salary: $110,000 - $130,000
Our client is one of the best Civil Contractors in ground solution and improvement in BC. Under a larger parent company in construction, they often partner with commercial general contractors and the ministry of transportation. The Senior Project Manager will report directly to the Civil Division Manager who has been with the company for over 20 years and is generous in sharing his knowledge and experience with the team.
There are many growth opportunities within the larger parent company and you will have the chance to further develop your experience and network with construction professionals in other divisions of the company. The Civil Division Manager is also happy to mentor and help his colleagues to reach the next step of their career. You will be part of a very supportive and professional project management team.
The Senior Project Manager will be involved with the larger and complex civil constructions in earthwork, underground utilities and shoring. The typical projects will be above $2MM in budget.
The Senior Project Manager will oversee projects from preconstruction to completion with duties include,
– Budgeting and scheduling projects
– Liaising with clients, trades, consultants and other stakeholders
– Leading project meetings and working closely with the Estimators
– Ensuring projects stay on schedule and on budget as well as in line with company procedures and policies
– Managing RFI’s, change orders, site instructions, submittals and quality control documents
– Compiling risk management documents
– Reviewing all project related contracts
– 7 to 8 years of experience in civil construction with 3 years in a project management role
– Strong geotechnical experience and knowledge of the Lower Mainland area is a must
– A degree or diploma in Civil Engineering, Quantity Surveying, or Construction Management is preferred
– Project experience with budgets over $2MM is an asset
– Experience with ground engineering or shoring projects is an asset
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
– Salary: $110,000 – $130,000
– Full extended medical and dental benefits
– 3 weeks of vacation
– Vehicle, laptop and cellphone provided
HOW TO APPLY:
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit www.impactrecruitment.ca to apply online. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact George Gao at (604) 689-8687 ext. 231 for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.