Job Order ID: 26092
Job Location: Langley, BC, Canada
Salary: $90,000 - $120,000
This company has a reputable brand in the civil construction industry. The services they offer include paving, excavation, roadworks and underground utilities. They have been established for over 50 years now in Vancouver and they are currently hiring this role due to expansion.
There will be plenty of opportunities for internal growth and advancement within the company. They are a stable company with a healthy pipeline of projects and you will be able to take on a leadership role within your team. This position will give you the chance to train and mentor the junior members on the project management team.
– Monitoring the civil construction market to identify potential projects to bid
– Assessing all data and information collected from site visits and stakeholder meetings including hazard assessments, shop drawings, specification, geo-technical reports, and contract scheduling.
– Managing the tendering process and preparing bid packages including quantity take-off’s and contacting & negotiating with vendors and trades.
– Ensuring that projects stay on schedule and on budget
– Liaising with clients, peers, suppliers, and trades
– Managing and maintaining project budgets and schedules
– Responsible for quality management and control
– 3-5 years of experience in civil construction as a Project Manager and Estimator
– Project experience in paving, roads and utilities is an asset
– Proficiency with Bid2Win is an asset
– An Engineering degree or diploma would be an asset, if the candidate has relevant experience
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
– $90,000 to $120,000 Per Annum
– Extended Medical and Dental Benefits
– 3 Week Vacation
– 5% Matching Pension
– Car Allowance and Client Expense Account
HOW TO APPLY:
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: email@example.com, or visit www.impactrecruitment.ca to apply online. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact George Gao at (604) 689-8687 ext. 231 for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.