Job Order ID: 26106
Job Location: Surrey, BC, Canada
Salary: $60,000 - $75,000
Our client is an established and reputable General Contractor that specializes in pre-engineered steel structural constructions. They work with a variety of industries constructing commercial spaces, large warehouses, and heavy industrial buildings. With over 30 years of experience in the construction business, this company continues to grow with a close-knit office. They take pride in what they do and has a structured training and mentoring program to ensure the continual development and growth of their employees.
There will be plenty opportunities for training and career development within the company including a mentorship program. You will have the autonomy to lead projects from bidding to completion. In the process, you will receive support and mentorship from the VP of Project Management. As the company continues to grow, there are many advancement opportunities internally.
– Reviewing shop drawings and identifying scope of work
– Managing the estimation and bidding process including quantity take-off’s, bid packages, sourcing trades, validating quotes, preparing bid packages, and reviewing contracts
– Maintaining close working relationship with consultants and all stakeholders
– Managing site instructions, RFI’s, and change orders
– Providing professional and technical support and advice to field supervisors
– Overseeing project to completion and managing close-out documents and process
– 3 years of experience in construction project management with a steel or metal trade
– 1 year of experience in construction estimation including steel or metal quantity take-offs
– Relevant formal education in construction is an asset
– Experience in drafting is an asset
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
– $60,000 to $75,000 annually
– Extended benefits and MSP coverage
– 3 weeks of vacation annually
– 5% DPSP
– Health and Fitness Reimbursement
– Annual bonus based on performance and company profitability
HOW TO APPLY:
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit www.impactrecruitment.ca to apply online. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact George Gao at (604) 689-8687 ext. 231 for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.