Job Order ID: 24957
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Salary: $100,000 - $125,000
Project Manager – Multi-Family Wood Frame
Salary: $100,000 – $125,000
Location: Vancouver, BC
Are you looking for a challenging project to take you to the next level as a Project Manager? Our client is looking for an experience Project Manager to take their multi-family residential project from start to finish is Vancouver, BC. If you have experience managing mid-size commercial or residential construction sites and want to join a growing company, we want to hear from you!
Our client is focused and devoted to assisting their employees in the growth of their careers and developing them into industry leading professionals. Their internal training and development programs place emphasis on mentorship, which has successfully seen employees move from middle management to senior management roles within the space of a few years. This is an opportunity to work on some of the most exciting residential and commercial projects Vancouver has to offer.
This team is looking for an eager, results oriented professional who is looking to build their Project Management career. Be a part of future opportunities and endeavours that have not yet been put into fruition.
This project is in the demolition/preconstruction phase of building a 5-storey wood frame structure.
- Establishes project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards within the boundaries of corporate policy.
- Ensures that the project is constructed in accordance with design, budget and schedule.
- Assists, reviews and negotiates contracts
- Maintain safety standards in all aspects of the project.
- Remediate potentially serious situations by investigating and implementing corrective measures.
- More job duties to be discussed in the interview process
- Minimum 3 years experience as a Project Manager in commercial or residential construction
- Excellent computer literacy, specifically Procore and MS Projects
- Excellent attention to detail and process oriented
- Experience with budgeting and estimating multi-million-dollar projects
- Carpentry ticket an asset
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- $100,000 – $125,000 annually
- 3-4 weeks vacation annually
- MSP premiums covered
- Mileage reimbursement
HOW TO APPLY:
Please visit www.impactrecruitment.ca to apply online. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Brad Barton at email@example.com or 604-689-8687 ext. 242 for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.