Job Order ID: 25956
Job Location: Surrey, BC, Canada
Salary: $85,000 - $90,000
A leader in the facilities management world, this company has set itself apart with their management of some of the most technologically advanced sites in the Lower Mainland. They have an in-house team that manages these sites and will go out to contractors for larger projects that happen. This is a well-respected organization within our marketplace.
The growth here is more on the energy retrofit side of project management. These sites will be going for enhanced LEED accreditation which will expose you to several new technologies.
Reporting to the Projects Director, your role as Project Manager will be to oversee projects on-site for two main sites managed by the organization. The in-house team will be able to look after projects less than $500,000 with anything larger being put out to tender.
Some typical duties include:
– Prepare and control budgets, tenders, and construction schedules
– Manage projects less than $500,000 and oversee a contractor for anything larger
– Manage the tendering process (RFI’s, estimates, quotes, etc.)
– Verify change orders and ensure contractual obligations are met
– Communicate with various stakeholders and keep them up to date with projects
– Manage the hand-over process for any new projects on site.
– 3+ years in project management
– Previous experience with Tenant Improvement (TI) projects or capex projects a must
– Previous experience working with a LEED site/equivalent education in LEED
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
– $85,000 – $90,000
– RRSP Matching
– Full benefits package (health, dental) + Paid MSP
– 3 weeks vacation
– Bonus of 5-10%
HOW TO APPLY:
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit www.impactrecruitment.ca to apply online. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Ash Holmes at (604) 689-8687 ext. 241 for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.