Job Order ID: 26171
Job Location: Prince George, BC, Canada
Salary: $80,000 - $100,000
As a member of the senior management team, the Project Manager – Energy is responsible for the comprehensive operations of the division office and projects in Prince George. Focus areas include safety, leadership, business development, divisional profitability, quality and production.
- Motivate, coach and lead others within a team environment.
- Manages large scope of project work that includes estimating and tendering process.
- Ensures document control, regulatory approval and compliance requirements are met.
- Proactive in identifying and performing tasks using a continuous improvement mindset.
- Adapts to changing internal and external business conditions.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Salary of $80,000-$100,000 annually
- Incredible Flex Vacation
- Matching RRSP
- Group Benefits
- Relocation costs are covered
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with the ability to recognize opportunities and create structure.
- Ability to manage multiple multi-million dollar projects in a highly detailed environment.
- Experience in Thermal Oil, Lumber Dying Kiln and Process Heating is a MUST.
- Proven oil & gas business acumen, with problem-solving and decision-making ability.
- Approachable, flexible and able to adapt in a fluid work environment.
- 5+ years’ supervisory/managerial related experience Project Management is preferred.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) designation is ideal.
- Construction Management Engineering degree is desired.
- Proficient MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.) and Windows based applications.
Relocating for the ideal position can be a fantastic opportunity to build your career, discover a new place, make new friends and take advantage of everything the area has to offer. Home ownership in Northern BC is exceptionally affordable when comparing else where within the province. Between the lowered costs of living, the excellent natural scenery – relocation can be an exciting prospect! If you would like to explore relocation options give me a call for a confidential discussion.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: email@example.com, or visit https://www.impactrecruitment.ca/jobs/ to apply online. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Deb 604-689-8687 Ext. #245 for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.