Job Order ID: 26178
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Salary: $75,000 - $82,000
Project Manager/Supervisor (Construction & Capital Projects – 24 Month Contract)
– Salary: $75,000 – $82,000
– Location: Vancouver, BC
– Industry: Construction/Development
Check out this unique Construction & Capital Projects Supervisor (Project Manager) role that will help lead the redevelopment of an iconic landmark area in Vancouver.
– Varied projects including building improvements, civil works and enabling projects & planning for upcoming new construction projects.
– Individual project values vary but are typically between $500,000 and $1,000,000.
– Typically there are 5+ projects ongoing in various stages of construction.
This role reports directly to the Operations Manager with regards to capital planning and project management. Key duties include managing schedules and budgets for numerous ongoing capital projects (typically 5 or so and ~ $3 to $6 Million).You will coordinate with various departments to ensure the needs of the project and the ongoing operations are constantly balanced. You will be the go to contact for any tenant concerns and coordination issues during the construction. You will also be involved in the future planning of this landmark area. Full duties will be discussed during the interview and offer stages.
– 5+ years of Project Management experience related to commercial buildings and Capital Projects
– A strong understanding of facilities planning and construction methods
– Strong computer skills including experience with the MS Office Suite
– Strong communication skills & experience dealing with tenants and the public
– Engineering or Construction Management education
– Salary of $75,000 – $82,000 annually
– 3 weeks vacation annually
– Extensive benefits package
– Discretionary Bonus
How to Apply
– Apply on this page or email me (Ash Holmes) your resume directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
– If you have further questions about the role please call me at 604-689-8687 ext #241