Job Order ID: 27292
Job Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Salary: $100,000 - $120,000
With their latest residential project planned to start imminently, this established General Contractor is seeking an experience Project Manager to join the team and lead this project from pre-construction to occupancy. You will have overall responsibility for the project and need to be a confident decision-maker.
As Project Manager you will work closely with the existing construction team to ensure the project is delivered to the company standards and client expectations. Residential experience is required but this project could be a step-up if you have previously run $10 Million plus projects.
You will be joining an established team that has built an enviable reputation for quality since being founded in the last decade. The company has a progressive culture, utilising technology and modern approaches to construction.
You will be supported by the company principals and senior team but be expected to manage your project without regular supervision.
You will work alongside the project superintendent and oversee junior team members. You will provide leadership on the project – and mentoring where required. You will interact with the client, not just on the project but ideally to build a relationship with regards to future business development.
As Project Manager, responsibility for the projects success rests with you. This includes the selection and managing of sub-trades, schedule, budget, permitting, weekly meetings, and meeting of project deadlines.
– Experience on wood-frame, multi-family projects
– Confidence and knowledge to manage the project
– Experience in CCDC contracts
– Knowledge of Procore is an asset
Compensation & Benefits:
– Annual Salary: $100,000 – $120,000
– Vacation: 2-3 weeks vacation
– Benefits: Competitive Benefit Package
How to Apply:
– Email your resume to email@example.com
– Online at www.impactrecruitment.ca
– By calling Ash Holmes on 604-689-8687 ext. 241 for more information
– Reference: 27292