Job Order ID: 25766
Job Location: Burnaby, BC, Canada
Salary: $80,000 - $110,000
Our client has been established for over 40 years in the Lower Mainland working on Tenant Improvement projects for commercial retail spaces of many household brand names. This company takes pride in their internal mentorship program and consistently promotes internal employees. With a professional and mutually respectful team environment, your ability to grow with this company is unlimited.
Managing all aspects of Tenant Improvement projects:
– Responsible for ensuring the successful completion of the project, its profitability
– Establish project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards within the boundaries of corporate policy
– Coordinating all subtrades to meet project schedule and budget
– Managing all site instructions and change orders
– Identifying, investigating and resolving potential errors and project related issues
– Minimum 2-year experience working with Commercial Tenant Improvement
– Experienced with $100,000 to $500,000 projects
– Experience with Primavera, Sage or MS Project is an asset
– Formal construction education is an asset if with experience
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
– $80,000 to $110,000 annually based on experience
– 3 weeks of vacation
– Performance Bonus
– Extended health benefits
– Car Allowance
– Cellphone and laptop allowances
HOW TO APPLY:
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit www.impactrecruitment.ca to apply online. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact George Gao at (604) 689-8687 ext. 231 for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.