Job Order ID: 25262
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Salary: $50,000 - $650,000
One of the leading boutique real estate law firms has a lot to offer. You will get the opportunity to work with some of the best real estate lawyers in Canada and learn from their extensive legal skillset and industry knowledge. This vibrant firm also emphasizes teamwork and creating a positive, professional and relaxed culture.
In this role, you will be part of a high performing environment that supports collaboration and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Reporting to two lawyers, your main duties include:
– Legal drafting and administrative duties
– Editing correspondence and legal documents
– Maintaining an efficient file management and bring forward system
– Preparing commercial lending documents and billing on files
– Legal Administrative Assistant Certificate
– 2+ years Legal Administrative Assistant experience
– 2+ years real estate experience
– Attention to detail and flexible attitude
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
– $50.000 – $65.000 per annum (negotiable based on experience)
– 3 weeks vacation + sick days
– Medical and dental plan, paid MSP, Life Insurance
HOW TO APPLY:
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Viktoria Jones at 604.689.8687 ext. 249 for more details.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.