Job Order ID: 26149
Job Location: Coquitlam, BC
Salary: $40,000 - $42,000
This company pride themselves on their progressive and innovative nature. They have been in business for over 10 years with offices throughout the lower mainland and the US and a national project reach.
If you are looking for a company that hires from within and recognises their employees are their most valued asset, then look no further. This role will be located at the front desk, but you will be given the opportunity to support multiple departments within the organisation. The potential to grow your career in the accounting and finance department is apparent!
Working as part of the Administration team, the Receptionist will be responsible for all front of house duties, including greeting clients and customers. The scope of your role will include the following:
- Phone and email correspondence; transferring contacts
- Booking meeting rooms and coordinating clients
- Editing documents – meeting minutes, letters, contracts
- Data Entry in the databases used by the organisation
- Filling, scanning, opening and closing files
- All other administration/projects as required
- 1-2 years of experience as a receptionist and/or administrator
- Exposure to basic accounting tasks
- Skills in Microsoft office
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Salary paying: $40,000-$42,000 per annum
- 2 weeks of paid vacation
- Comprehensive benefits package: medical, dental
HOW TO APPLY
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org , or visit www.impactrecruitment.ca to apply online. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Katie O’Brien at 604 6898687 ext. #222 for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.
RELATED INFORMATION & JOBS
HR Jobs – https://www.impactrecruitment.ca/corporate-jobs/