Job Order ID: 26497
Job Location: Vancouver, BC
Salary: $35,000 - $37,000
Do you have previous experience in administration or reception? Do you thrive on providing a high level of customer service support? We are currently hiring a receptionist for our client in the real estate market! This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to get on a progressive career path in one of the most fast-paced, and sought after industries in the city!
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Having been in business for over 30 years, this commercial real estate company are not shy on projects! Managing a diverse portfolio of office building, retail centers, warehouse facilities! The company culture is awesome and is built around their tight-knit, supportive teams.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- First point of contact for clients, answering phone calls and managing incoming emails
- Handle all mail and couriers – inbound and outbound
- Administration and secretarial support
- Manage internal databases, updating contacts, data entry
- Manage petty cash, invoicing and office supplies
- General office coordination – tidiness, maintaining boardrooms, kitchen etc.
- All other ad-hoc duties as required
- 1-2 years of experience in administration/receptionist in a professional environment
- Excellent communication abilities – dealing with clients, vendors and general customer servicE
- Have used MS Office Suite professionally
COMPENSATIONS AND BENEFITS
- Salary: $35,000-$37,000 depending on experience
- 2-3 weeks of vacation
- Benefits plan
HOW TO APPLY
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org , or visit www.impactrecruitment.ca to apply online. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Katie O’Brien at 604 6898687 ext. #222 for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.