Job Order ID: 25259
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Salary: $37,000 - $40,000
- This law firm is conveniently located in downtown Vancouver within walking distances to restaurants, coffee shops and multiple transit options!
- If you’re looking for growth and stability, this law firm has been around for over 10 years!
- They encourage a healthy work life balance providing a flexible work schedule
- Incredibly supportive working environment – plenty of opportunity for mentorship and personal growth!
- Lets talk about some of the incredible benefits and perks:
- 3 weeks vacation
- Medical, dental plus MSP coverage
- Gym pass subsidy
- …and a whole lot more!
Responsibilities of the Receptionist include:
- Be the face of the company, greeting clients and guests as they arrive
- Answer phone calls through a multi-line switchboard, forwarding calls to the appropriate team member
- Documentation of meeting minutes and records
- Schedule meetings, keeping track of calendars
- Assist with event coordination including catering and transportation
- Clerical duties such as data entry, scanning, filling, coordinating with couriers
- Providing administrative support to the entire law firm – approximately 30 staff members
To be considered for this position, the ideal candidate should have:
- At least 1 year of working experience in a law firm performing similar duties
- Experience or familiarity with PC Law
- Familiarity of mail room procedures
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Excel and Outlook
- Must be very detail oriented and extremely organized
How To Apply:
Please visit www.impactemps.com or www.impactrecruitment.ca to apply online. For immediate consideration please email: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job ID number in the subject line of the email. Please include a Microsoft Word version of your updated resume highlighting your relevant experiences to the role. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Jennifer for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.