Job Order ID: 29009
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Salary: $40,000 - $55,000
Are you a RECEPTIONIST from the real estate industry to join a brand-new office located downtown? Do you want to work at an office that is steps away from a SkyTrain station? Looking to work for a company with an awesome corporate culture, alongside a driven team that will offer growth opportunities? We want to hear from you!
Please apply by visiting https://impactrecruitment.ca/jobs/ and applying to Job Order #29009
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Our client is a Canadian luxury real estate developer that works on residential projects across Metro Vancouver. You will have the opportunity to work out of their newly renovated and modern head office located steps away from a SkyTrain station and work alongside a group of amazing driven individuals who exhibit an awesome work culture. The company is growing and they need a Receptionist who is energetic, friendly and professional to join their team!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Reporting to the Executive Assistant and serving as the first point of contact for staff and clients, you will represent the face and voice of the company. The ideal candidate is a quick-learner, computer and tech-savvy and is looking to stay and grow long-term with this firm.
- Welcome and assist incoming staff, clients, visitors offering a beverage as necessary
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Operate, troubleshoot and assist with touchscreen TV projects
- Oversee and manage the calendar for the boardrooms including conference/video call set up and scheduling
- Clean and tidy boardrooms and reception area
- Manage supply inventory, check and order as required
- Other ad-hoc administrative duties as required
Hours are Mon-Fri 8am – 4:30pm
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 3+ years of Reception experience and happy to stay within a Receptionist role
- Experience within the real estate/development industry would be a very strong asset
- Tech-savvy skills, comfortable and experienced with computers and technology
- Proficiency with MS Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint) and good typing skills
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Salary: $40,000 – $55,000 per annum
- Benefits after 3 months including MSP coverage
- Paid sick days!
- Vacation: 2 weeks paid and additional paid time off between Christmas and New Years
- Growth opportunities (including opportunities for salary increase)
HOW TO APPLY:
Please visit www.impactrecruitment.ca to apply online. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Olivia Truong at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Please quote reference #29009 Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.