Job Order ID: 27659
Job Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Salary: $35,000 - $45,000
ALLOW US TO INTRODUCE OURSELVES
Impact is a fast-paced company that is ever-evolving. We believe in challenging ourselves and each other to be the best in everything we do. Our workplace is an open environment that encourages collaboration and teamwork, and we’ve built our team with amazing people who possess the drive, accountability and entrepreneurial spirit that makes big things happen. We’ve recently entered into a multi-season partnership with the Vancouver Canucks, started an expansion into Eastern Canada, and landed a spot on Canadian Business Magazine’s list of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies for the third consecutive year!
Our growth and success are a result of our people, our values and our dedication to constantly and consistently exceed the expectations of both our clients and candidates. We’ve earned our reputation as an innovator in the recruitment industry because of our expertise, excellence, and passion. If you’re ready to join a team that will coach you, challenge you, and create opportunities for you to develop personally and professionally, you may have just found your dream job.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
The Receptionist will be responsible for supporting the Company with being the face of the company to our clients and candidates, general administration, and special projects. Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Full-time reception coverage
- Greeting and directing candidates, clients, and guests
- Answering and forwarding phone calls
- Answer new client calls and inquiries
- Managing interview room calendars
- Managing company mail and courier correspondence
- Filing and data entry
- Document control
- Researching and assisting with special projects
- Coverage for the Office Manager
- Other administrative duties as assigned
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
This position offers a competitive base salary, based on experience. The compensation package also includes bonuses based on performance and a comprehensive medical and dental benefits package. Impact Recruitment is also a work hard/play hard environment: from monthly company breakfasts to team fitness events to holiday parties, the company ensures that Impact Recruitment is always going to be a lively place to work.
You are a driven individual that embraces challenges and is looking to gain business experience. You are an excellent and thorough communicator who enjoys working on a variety of tasks and projects. You are detail-oriented, organized, results-driven and highly resourceful.
Other requirements include:
- Completion of a university degree in Business Administration or Economics
- Minimum 1 year of professional experience in a fast-paced office environment preferred
- Must be proficient in Outlook, Excel, and MS Word
- Must have excellent business writing and communication skills
- Experience with projects – can complete projects within a given deadline with minimal direction
- Has obtained a valid drivers license
If you’re enthusiastic, driven and always bring your ‘A’ game, we want you on our team. Send your resume and cover letter to Andrea at firstname.lastname@example.org
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us, as such all applications are kept strictly confidential and we will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about your career goals and some of the other companies that we work with that can help you achieve those goals.