Job Order ID: 24976
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Salary: $95,000 - $125,000
Established in 2009, Impact Recruitment entered the market with a singular vision – to provide the highest quality recruitment service in North America. Headquartered in beautiful downtown Vancouver and with a newly established satellite office in Toronto, Impact has seen incredible growth in the last eight years. Ranked by Canadian Business and PROFIT magazine as one of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies for 2016 and 2017, Impact Recruitment services over 75 recruitment verticals and recruits for over 225 unique roles. From junior positions to upper-level executives, we are dedicated to placing top talent with our valued clients across the country.
The Impact family is a group of over forty like-minded individuals who thirst for success. We provide our team members the opportunity to work with and learn from other team members, building strong friendships along the way. To learn more about some of the fun things we do, visit our blog at www.impactrecruitment.ca/news/.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Impact Recruitment is looking for a dedicated Recruitment Specialist to work directly with our established construction clients. You will be expected to:
– Aggressively build a candidate pool of skilled industry professionals
– Manage the high-volume recruitment process from sourcing to interviewing to presenting a candidate with an offer
– Communicate with your clients frequently to plan their future and immediate recruitment needs
– Establish and build the Impact Recruitment brand in Western Canada
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN
In your first year, on target earnings are in the range of $95,000 – $125,000 with Impact Recruitment, with a comprehensive medical and dental benefits package. Other benefits:
– An uncapped commissions structure – and it’s simple – you make commissions on every single placement
– A full training program to transition you to Impact Recruitment’s results driven way of recruitment
– A work hard/play hard environment: from company breakfasts to fitness events to holiday parties, the company ensures that Impact Recruitment is always going to be a fun place to work
Impact Recruitment highly values teamwork and accountability. You are eloquent with your words, enjoy public speaking and have a strong business sense. Honesty is a crucial trait that we look for when we are hiring a new team member and that translates to the relationships that we have with our clients. Other requirements include:
– 2 to 3 years of professional experience in a fast-paced, sales-driven office environment and/or the recruitment industry
– Strong understanding of the construction industry will be a considerable asset
– University or post-secondary education is required
If this was the next step in your career you were looking for, we want to hear from you. Send your resume and cover letter to Andrea at email@example.com
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us, as such all applications are kept strictly confidential and we will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about your career goals and some of the other companies that we work with that can help you achieve those goals.