Job Order ID: 25883
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Salary: $55,000 - $70,000
Established in 2009, Impact Recruitment entered the market with a singular vision – to provide the highest quality recruitment service in North America. Headquartered in beautiful downtown Vancouver and with a newly established satellite office in Toronto, Impact has seen incredible growth in the last eight years. Ranked by Canadian Business and PROFIT magazine as one of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies for 2016 and 2017, Impact Recruitment services over 75 recruitment verticals and recruits for over 225 unique roles. From junior positions to upper-level executives, we are dedicated to placing top talent with our valued clients across the country.
Impactemps is a sister company to Impact Recruitment. Impactemps provides temporary, contract and temporary-to-permanent employees to local, national and multinational companies, crown corporations and non-profit organizations, filling roles in a multitude of industries and sectors.
The Impact family is a group of over forty like-minded individuals who thirst for success. We provide our team members the opportunity to work with and learn from other team members, building strong friendships along the way. To learn more about some of the fun things we do, visit our blog at www.impactrecruitment.ca/news.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Impactemps is seeking an energetic recruitment professional to join our fast-paced company as a Recruitment Specialist to bring warehouse and general labourers, various industry professionals and other temporary/contract job seekers. You will be expected to:
– Grow our candidate base for a variety of contract and temporary roles by proactively contacting potential candidates
– Control the recruitment cycle by conducting detailed pre-screens/interviews, checking references, administering testing and documenting confidential information in a timely manner
– Manage active job orders, assignments, time sheets, and pay rates to ensure both our candidates and our clients are satisfied with their quality and progress
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN
A Recruitment Specialist with at least one year of experience in the recruitment or applicable industry can expect to earn on target earnings between $55,000 – $70,000 in your first year. Other benefits include:
– A comprehensive medical and dental benefits package
– An uncapped commissions structure – it’s simple – you make commissions on every single placement
– A full training program to transition you to Impact Recruitment’s Certified Candidate System
– A fun place to work: from company breakfasts to fitness events to holiday parties, the company ensures that Impact Recruitment is always going to be a fun place to work.
Impact Recruitment highly values teamwork and accountability. We look for honesty, integrity and commitment. You are detail oriented, analytical, and eloquent with your words. You enjoy public speaking and have a strong business sense. You recognize the need for speed and urgency in the recruitment business. Other requirements include:
– 1+ years of fast-paced sales experience (experience with cold/warm calling, client meetings, customer service)
– Knowledge of the industry will be a considerable asset
– Completion of a university degree or post-secondary education in Business or a related field
If this was the next opportunity you were looking for in your career journey, we want to hear from you. Send your resume and cover letter to Andrea at firstname.lastname@example.org
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us, as such all applications are kept strictly confidential and we will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about your career goals and some of the other companies that we work with that can help you achieve those goals.