Job Order ID: 25883
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Salary: $55,000 - $70,000
ALLOW US TO INTRODUCE OURSELVES
Impact is a fast-paced company that is ever-evolving. We believe in challenging ourselves and each other to be the best in everything we do. Our workplace is an open environment that encourages collaboration and teamwork, and we’ve built our team with amazing people who possess the drive, accountability and entrepreneurial spirit that makes big things happen. We’ve recently entered into a multi-season partnership with the Vancouver Canucks, started an expansion into Eastern Canada, and landed a spot on Canadian Business Magazine’s list of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies for the third consecutive year! Our growth and success are a result of our people, our values and our dedication to constantly and consistently exceed the expectations of both our clients and candidates. We’ve earned our reputation as an innovator in the recruitment industry because of our expertise, excellence, and passion. If you’re ready to join a team that will coach you, challenge you, and create opportunities for you to develop personally and professionally, you may have just found your dream job
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Impactemps is seeking an energetic recruitment professional to join our fast-paced company as a Recruitment Specialist to bring warehouse and general labourers, various industry professionals and other temporary/contract job seekers. You will be expected to:
– Grow our candidate base for a variety of contract and temporary roles by proactively contacting potential candidates
– Control the recruitment cycle by conducting detailed pre-screens/interviews, checking references, administering testing and documenting confidential information in a timely manner
– Manage active job orders, assignments, time sheets, and pay rates to ensure both our candidates and our clients are satisfied with their quality and progress
HOW WE’RE DIFFERENT
Okay, maybe you’ve worked in recruitment before. Or maybe you have friends who’ve told you horror stories about 100% commission jobs, arbitrary targets and cold-calls. You think you know what the industry is about because “every recruitment company is the same”. Wrong. We’ve always been innovators; we’ve been breaking the rules since day one. We’re on a mission to change the way people think about professional recruitment, and here’s how:
1. Our focus has always been (and always will be) on providing quality for our clients, not metrics for shareholders. We’re interested in providing top talent for the businesses we work with, and we would never ask you to present a candidate who you don’t believe would be a perfect fit for the job and the company.
2. We can fill nearly every position within an organization, which means we have a huge competitive advantage over other companies. Whatever the role, your clients know they can come to you and you’ll take care of the rest.
3. Our compensation plans offer a competitive base salary, plus commission. We know it sucks having to think about paying for your rent and bills, and also for those nights you agreed to go out for “one beer” and ended up staying for six. You’ll always have the basics covered, and on top of that, you earn money on every single placement you make.
4. We believe the best idea in the room should win. It doesn’t matter if you’ve been here for a year, a month, or ten minutes. We value new ideas, open-mindedness and imagination. If you’ve got something to say, let’s hear it. Everyone on our team is here because they are forward-thinking, intelligent and driven – we’d be silly not to listen to what they have to say.
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN
A Recruitment Specialist with at least one year of experience in the recruitment or applicable industry can expect to earn on target earnings between $55,000 – $70,000 in your first year. Other benefits include:
– A comprehensive medical and dental benefits package
– An uncapped commissions structure – it’s simple – you make commissions on every single placement
– A full training program to transition you to Impact Recruitment’s Certified Candidate System
– A fun place to work: from company breakfasts to fitness events to holiday parties, the company ensures that Impact Recruitment is always going to be a fun place to work.
Impact Recruitment highly values teamwork and accountability. We look for honesty, integrity and commitment. You are detail oriented, analytical, and eloquent with your words. You enjoy public speaking and have a strong business sense. You recognize the need for speed and urgency in the recruitment business. Other requirements include:
– 1+ years of fast-paced sales experience (experience with cold/warm calling, client meetings, customer service)
– Knowledge of the industry will be a considerable asset
– Completion of a university degree or post-secondary education in Business or a related field
If you’re enthusiastic, driven and always bring your ‘A’ game, we want you on our team. Send your resume and cover letter to Andrea at firstname.lastname@example.org
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us, as such all applications are kept strictly confidential and we will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about your career goals and some of the other companies that we work with that can help you achieve those goals.