Job Order ID: 27469
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
ALLOW US TO INTRODUCE OURSELVES
Impact is a fast-paced company that is ever-evolving. We believe in challenging ourselves and each other to be the best in everything we do. Our workplace is an open environment that encourages collaboration and teamwork, and we’ve built our team with amazing people who possess the drive, accountability and entrepreneurial spirit that makes big things happen. We’ve recently entered into a multi-season partnership with the Vancouver Canucks, started an expansion into Eastern Canada, and landed a spot on Canadian Business Magazine’s list of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies for the third consecutive year! Our growth and success are a result of our people, our values and our dedication to constantly and consistently exceed the expectations of both our clients and candidates. We’ve earned our reputation as an innovator in the recruitment industry because of our expertise, excellence, and passion. If you’re ready to join a team that will coach you, challenge you, and create opportunities for you to develop personally and professionally, you may have just found your dream job.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Impact Recruitment is looking for a dedicated Senior Recruitment Specialist to work directly with our established operations clients. You will have the ability to:
- Aggressively build a candidate pool of skilled industry professionals including Millwrights, Engineers and Maintenance Managers.
- Manage a professional level recruitment cycle, including job postings and networking functions
- Assist with client management
- Establish and build the Impact Recruitment brand in Western Canada
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN:
In your first year, on target earnings are in the range of $95,000 – $125,000 with Impact Recruitment, with a comprehensive medical and dental benefits package. Other benefits:
- An uncapped commissions structure – and it’s simple – you make commissions on every single placement
- A full training program to transition you to Impact Recruitment’s results driven way of recruitment
- A work hard/play hard environment: from company fitness events to monthly team-building activities to holiday parties, the company ensures Impact is always going to be a fun place to work
- Access to company vehicle(s)
Impact Recruitment highly values teamwork. Excellent communication and honest accountability go hand in hand in achieving success with your teammates at Impact. You are eloquent with your words, enjoy public speaking and have a strong business sense. Honesty is a crucial trait that we look for when we are hiring a new team member and that translates to the relationships that we have with our clients. You also don’t give up easily. You are self-motivated and approach challenges with tenacity. Other requirements include:
- 2 to 3 years of professional experience in a fast-paced, sales-driven office environment and/or the recruitment industry
- A strong technical understanding and prior experience recruiting for skilled trades an asset
- University or post-secondary education is required
If you’re enthusiastic, driven and always bring your ‘A’ game, we want you on our team. Send your resume and cover letter to Andrea at firstname.lastname@example.org
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us, as such all applications are kept strictly confidential and we will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about your career goals and some of the other companies that we work with that can help you achieve those goals.