Job Order ID: 27528
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
ALLOW US TO INTRODUCE OURSELVES
Impact is a fast-paced company that is ever-evolving. We believe in challenging ourselves and each other to be the best in everything we do. Our workplace is an open environment that encourages collaboration and teamwork, and we’ve built our team with amazing people who possess the drive, accountability and entrepreneurial spirit that makes big things happen. We’ve recently entered into a multi-season partnership with the Vancouver Canucks, started an expansion into Eastern Canada, and landed a spot on Canadian Business Magazine’s list of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies for the third consecutive year!
Our growth and success are a result of our people, our values and our dedication to constantly and consistently exceed the expectations of both our clients and candidates. We’ve earned our reputation as an innovator in the recruitment industry because of our expertise, excellence, and passion. If you’re ready to join a team that will coach you, challenge you, and create opportunities for you to develop personally and professionally, you may have just found your dream job.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Impact Recruitment is looking for an experienced IT Recruiter to work directly with our established clients. The Recruitment Specialist will be sourcing for information technology professionals at all levels of experience, in Vancouver and across Canada.
- Aggressively build a candidate pool of IT professionals
- Manage the high-volume recruitment process from sourcing to interviewing to presenting a candidate with an offer
- Communicate with your clients frequently to plan their future and immediate corporate recruitment needs
- Establish and build the Impact Recruitment brand in Canada’s IT industry
HOW WE’RE DIFFERENT
Okay, maybe you’ve worked in recruitment before. Or maybe you have friends who’ve told you horror stories about 100% commission jobs, arbitrary targets and cold-calls. You think you know what the industry is about because “every recruitment company is the same”. Wrong. We’ve always been innovators; we’ve been breaking the rules since day one. We’re on a mission to change the way people think about professional recruitment, and here’s how:
1. Our focus has always been (and always will be) on providing quality for our clients, not metrics for shareholders. We’re interested in providing top talent for the businesses we work with, and we would never ask you to present a candidate who you don’t believe would be a perfect fit for the job and the company.
2. We can fill nearly every position within an organization, which means we have a huge competitive advantage over other companies. Whatever the role, your clients know they can come to you and you’ll take care of the rest.
3. Our compensation plans offer a competitive base salary, plus commission. We know it sucks having to think about paying for your rent and bills, and also for those nights you agreed to go out for “one beer” and ended up staying for six. You’ll always have the basics covered, and on top of that, you earn money on every single placement you make.
4. We believe the best idea in the room should win. It doesn’t matter if you’ve been here for a year, a month, or ten minutes. We value new ideas, open-mindedness and imagination. If you’ve got something to say, let’s hear it. Everyone on our team is here because they are forward-thinking, intelligent and driven – we’d be silly not to listen to what they have to say.
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN
In your first year, on target earnings are in the range of $70,000 – $85,000 with Impact Recruitment, with a comprehensive medical and dental benefits package. On target earnings for a well-established, experienced Recruitment Specialist is upwards of $100,000/annum.
Other benefits include:
- An uncapped commissions structure – and it’s simple – you make commissions on every single placement.
- A full training program to transition you to Impact Recruitment’s results driven way of recruitment
- A fun place to work: from monthly company breakfasts to holiday parties, the company ensures that Impact Recruitment is always going to be a fun place to work.
Impact Recruitment highly values teamwork and accountability. You are eloquent with your words, enjoy public speaking and have a strong business sense and knowledge of IT recruitment. You are also a highly motivated individual that understands success comes with hard work. Other requirements include:
- 2+ years of professional experience in a fast-paced, sales-driven office environment
- Minimum one (1) year in a recruitment agency
- Minimum one (1) year in IT or technical recruitment
- Completed university or post-secondary education is required
If you’re enthusiastic, driven and always bring your ‘A’ game, we want you on our team. Send your resume and cover letter to Andrea at email@example.com
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us, as such all applications are kept strictly confidential and we will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about your career goals and some of the other companies that we work with that can help you achieve those goals.