Job Order ID: 29122
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
WHO WE ARE
Ranked three years in a row as the #1 fastest-growing HR Services Company on Canada’s best coast, the West Coast (PROFIT magazine and Canadian Business), Impact is currently expanding our family, adding like-minded people who thirst for success to each of our divisions.
Established in 2009, Impact Recruitment entered the market with a singular vision – to provide the highest quality recruitment service in North America. Headquartered in beautiful downtown Vancouver and with a newly established satellite office in Toronto, Impact has seen incredible growth in the last eight years. Impact Recruitment services over 75 recruitment verticals and recruits for over 225 unique roles. From junior positions to upper-level executives, we are dedicated to placing top talent with our valued clients across the country.
We provide our team members the opportunity to work with and learn from other team members, building strong relationships along the way.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Impact Recruitment is looking for a Recruitment Specialist to work directly with property management and building operations professionals. The Recruitment Specialist will be sourcing for Chief Engineers, Leasing Managers, Property Managers and Strata Managers in Vancouver. You will:
– Aggressively build a candidate pool of top quality property and building operations professionals via phone calls, emails, etc.
– Manage the high-volume recruitment process from sourcing to interviewing to presenting a candidate with an offer
– Communicate with your clients frequently to plan their future and immediate corporate recruitment needs
– Establish and build Impact Recruitment’s brand in the Vancouver’s real estate market
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
In your first year, candidates can expect to earn on target earnings of $55,000 – $65,000 with Impact Recruitment, based on performance, with a comprehensive medical and dental benefits package. Other benefits:
– An uncapped commissions structure – and it’s simple – you make commissions on every single placement
– A full training program to seamlessly transition you to Impact Recruitment’s results-driven way of recruitment
– A work hard/play hard environment: from company fitness events to monthly team-building activities to holiday parties and endless patio nights during Vancouver’s beautiful summer, the company ensures that Impact Recruitment is always going to be a lively place to work
If you are hungry to challenge and prove yourself, this position is for you. You will be diving into the fast-paced world of recruitment so we are looking for someone who is results-driven and can learn quickly. To be considered a good fit for this role, you should have the following:
– Over two (2) year of agency recruitment experience or similar B2B experience
– Solid communication skills, especially over the phone
– Previous experience in or solid knowledge of the property management profession will be a considerable asset
– A University Degree or Post-Secondary Diploma is required
If this is the next opportunity you were looking for, we want to hear from you. Send your resume and cover letter to Viktoria at email@example.com
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us, as such all applications are kept strictly confidential and we will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about your career goals and some of the other companies that we work with that can help you achieve those goals.