Job Order ID: 36274
Job Location: Toronto, ON, Canada
For the 7th straight year, Impact Recruitment is ranked as one of the fastest growing companies in Canada (Canadian Business and Globe and Mail), we're looking to build a superstar recruitment team in Toronto! Impact Recruitment has grown 35% year over year and is looking to expand in the Toronto market! Are you looking to join a collaborative team that supports each other to grow? Are you passionate about hunting for business and creating lasting relationships? If this is you, we want to chat!
WHO WE ARE
Ranked three years in a row as the #1 fastest-growing HR Services Company in Canada (PROFIT magazine and Canadian Business), Impact is currently expanding our family, adding like-minded people who thirst for success to each of our divisions.
Established in 2009, Impact Recruitment entered the market with a singular vision – to provide the highest quality recruitment service in North America. Headquartered in beautiful downtown Vancouver and with a satellite office in Toronto. Impact Recruitment services over 75 recruitment verticals and recruits for over 225 unique roles. From junior positions to upper-level executives, we are dedicated to placing top talent with our valued clients across the country.
We provide our team members the opportunity to work with and learn from other team members, building strong relationships along the way.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
With boots on the ground in Ontario (or whatever footwear you deem suitable, albeit comfortable and weather-appropriate), you will spend 100% of your time working with the best candidates in the building field. You will be empowered to build your own brand by creating a strong candidate network with a long view of placement.
You will be part of a team with years of experience. You will receive exceptional marketing and administrative support. Unlike other agencies, you will work towards results, not transactions. You won’t just be making cold calls and you won’t be bogged down with administrative paperwork. If you love recruitment, that’s what you’ll do.
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN
In your first year, on-target earnings are in the range of $60,000 – $80,000 per annum. As yo build your book of business, a seasoned Recruitment Specialist at Impact can expect a competitive compensation package of $100,000+ per annum (on-target earnings). Other perks of working with us include:
- Professional development – continuous, industry-leading recruitment training
- Growth opportunities – increasing our reach within BC, Alberta, and Ontario, and expanding across North America
- Positive work environment and team mentality – we foster a culture of collaboration, competition, and communication
- Fun company culture – awesome events, company celebrations, beer on tap. We hire good people, and good people = good times. Simple as that.
- Great resources – industry partnerships, company cars, in-house marketing team
- Unlimited earning potential (it’s true!)
- 100% employer-paid comprehensive medical and dental benefits package
You are a highly motivated individual who understands success comes with hard work. You don’t give up easily. You want to keep learning, are self-motivated, and approach challenges with tenacity. You have:
- Over two (2) year of agency recruitment experience or similar B2B experience
- Solid communication skills, especially over the phone
- Previous experience in or solid knowledge of the property management profession will be a considerable asset
- A University Degree or Post-Secondary Diploma is required
WHAT TO DO NEXT
If you’ve made it this far, we’ve got to ask – do you think you’re the right person to join our team of ambitious, personable, and intelligent professionals? If you’re enthusiastic, driven, and always bring your ‘A’ game, we think so! Take the next step and send your resume and cover letter to Cindy at firstname.lastname@example.org
WE BELIEVE IN
Equal opportunity. We believe in our people, and we strive to create an environment where each member of our team can do what they’re passionate about – whatever that may be. We look for every opportunity to support the professional development and upward mobility of all our employees, and to provide them with the training and tools they’ll need to become the future leaders of our organization.
WE STAND BY
A zero-tolerance policy. We observe a zero-tolerance policy for discrimination, prejudice, or bullying. This goes for our team, clients, and candidates. It is our responsibility to ensure the best-qualified candidate gets the job, regardless of that person’s race, sexual orientation, ethnicity, age, physical or mental abilities, gender identity, or religion.