Job Order ID: 38009
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Salary: $60,000 - $100,000
Are you driven, competitive, and lack freedom and growth in your current role? We're experiencing serious growth, expanding across Canada and the US. And if you think playing a role in the growth of a forward-thinking, innovative company sounds like a pretty neat opportunity, maybe you'd like to come along for the ride and join as a Technology Recruitment Specialist. Our team has years of experience behind them, significant industry partnerships, and all the tools you'd need to succeed in your role
ALLOW US TO INTRODUCE OURSELVES
Impact Recruitment is the fastest growing recruitment company in Canada. Our growth has been fueled by client demand, and it’s made possible by a combination of recruitment innovation, years of experience, and simply put, hard work.
Our workplace is an open environment that encourages collaboration and teamwork, and we’ve built our team with amazing people who possess the drive and entrepreneurial spirit that makes big things happen.
If you’re ready to join a team that will coach you, challenge you, and will develop you both personally and professionally, you’ve come to the right place.
HOW WE’RE DIFFERENT
Okay, maybe you’ve worked in recruitment before. Or maybe you have friends who’ve told you horror stories about 100% commission jobs, arbitrary targets, and cold calls. You think you know what the industry is about because “every recruitment company is the same”. Wrong.
We are different and we’re on a mission to change the way people think about professional recruitment. Here’s how:
1. Our focus has always been (and always will be) on providing quality for our clients, not metrics for shareholders. Our motto is “the right candidate for the right job.” We would never ask you to treat candidates like transactions, and we don’t send random resumes, ever.
2. We can fill every position within an organization, which means we have a huge competitive advantage over other companies. Whatever the role, your clients know they can come to you and you’ll take care of the rest.
3. We believe the best idea in the room should win. It doesn’t matter if you’ve been here for a year, a month, or ten minutes. We value new ideas, open-mindedness, and imagination. If you’ve got something to say, let’s hear it.
4. Our compensation plans are exceptional. Perform well and you’ll be paid well, very well. We also believe in base salaries, as sometimes things don’t go your way. Don’t worry, you will never have to worry about paying the bills.
THE TECHNOLOGY DIVISION
The Technology division’s client base includes some of the fastest growing technology companies in the country, leading IT solutions service providers as well as up and coming startups. You will be sourcing highly qualified and talented IT professionals for a wide range of organizations. Core positions include roles in Security & Audit, IT Support, Mobile Application Development, Networks & Infrastructure, Product Design, Project Management, Quality Assurance and Software Development.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
At Impact, as a Recruitment Specialist you will work on closing multiple deals at once which will allow you to wear different hats in this role; you will be empowered to explore your passion and achieve your goals. The role is designed not only for you to do great work with the opportunity to learn and grow, but also to experience our collaborative work environment filled with diversity, executive engagement, and memorable events.
You will spend 100% of your time working with the best candidates in your designation industry division and vertical. You will be empowered to build your own brand by creating a strong candidate network with a long view of placement.
You will be a part of a team with years of experience. You will receive exceptional marketing and administrative support. Unlike other agencies, you will work towards results, not transactions. You won’t just be making cold calls and you won’t be bogged down with administrative paperwork. If you love recruitment and sales, that’s what you’ll do.
We’re a company of learn-it-all’s rather than know-it-alls and our culture is centered around embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. Does this sound like you? Then keep reading to learn more about what Impact has to offer!
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN
In your first year, on-target earnings are in the range of $60,000 – $80,000 per annum. An experienced Senior Recruitment Specialist at Impact can expect a competitive compensation package of $100,000+ per annum (on-target earnings). Other perks of working with us include:
- Professional development – continuous, industry-leading recruitment training
- Growth opportunities – never hit a ceiling with us – we strive to promote from within and have so many opportunities for growth within the company!
- Positive work environment and team mentality – we foster a culture of collaboration, competition, and communication
- Fun company culture – awesome events, company celebrations, monthly catered breakfasts, lunches, and beer on tap. We hire good people, and good people = good times. Simple as that.
- Great resources – industry partnerships, company cars, in-house marketing team
- Unlimited earning potential (it’s true!)
- 100% employer-paid comprehensive medical and dental benefits package
- Minimum 3 weeks’ vacation
- Take your birthday off! Celebrate the day your way and never work on your birthday again.
- Paid time off to volunteer with your favourite cause.
- Growing your family? Top up plans for parental leave are available (tenure dependent)
- Flexible work options including travel for work perks
A LITTLE ABOUT YOU
Here at Impact Recruitment, we value teamwork, honesty, and accountability – if you share these values, you’ll fit right in. You are a highly motivated individual that understands success comes with hard work. You don’t give up easily. You want to keep learning, are self-motivated, and approach challenges with tenacity. Requirements include:
- Successful completion of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of technology recruitment experience, ideally from an agency environment
- Desire to be in a results-oriented sales environment
- You possess strong oral and written communication skills coupled with excellent interpersonal skills and high level of professionalism
- You work well under pressure and have proven experience dealing with individuals in a busy, fast-paced, dynamic environment
- You are autonomous, flexible and are a strong team player
- Located in either greater Vancouver, BC, or greater Toronto, ON
WHAT TO DO NEXT
If you’ve made it this far, we’ve got to ask – do you think you’re the right person to join our team of ambitious, personable, and intelligent professionals? If you’re enthusiastic, driven, and always bring your ‘A’ game, we think so! Take the next step and send your resume and cover letter to Olivia at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WE BELIEVE IN
Equal opportunity. We believe in our people, and we strive to create an environment where each member of our team can do what they’re passionate about – whatever that may be. We look for every opportunity to support the professional development and upward mobility of all of our employees, and to provide them with the training and tools they’ll need to become the future leaders of our organization.
WE STAND BY
A zero-tolerance policy. We observe a zero-tolerance policy for discrimination, prejudice, or bullying. This goes for our team, clients, and candidates. It is our responsibility to ensure the best-qualified candidate gets the job, regardless of that person’s race, sexual orientation, ethnicity, age, physical or mental abilities, gender identity, or religion.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us, as such all applications are kept strictly confidential, and we will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.