Job Order ID: 26207
Job Location: Richmond, BC, Canada
Our client is a huge player in the manufacturing industry. They are committed to promoting responsible and sustainable forest management and producing sustainably sourced wood products.
- Assess the plants electrical needs, determine requirements for changes or repairs, and document action taken.
- Inspect, install, calibrate, and maintain the electrical devices and components essential to plant’s operating system.
- Interpret prints, drawings and code specifications for the layout and installation of electrical equipment.
- Participate in on-going plant maintenance program and ensure plant operation meets or exceeds set production levels.
- Participate in creating a Safe Work Environment.
Compensation and Benefits
- Wage: $34.50 per hour
- Paid overtime
- 2 weeks of paid vacation
- Comprehensive benefits plan – including extended health, dental (After 3 months)
- MSP Paid 100% (After 3 months)
- Red Seal Certification
- 2-3 years experience in an Industrial Environment
- PLC experience (troubleshooting/programming)
- Must have own transportation
How to Apply
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org OR visit https://www.impactrecruitment.ca/operations-jobs/ to apply online.
If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Deb at 604 689 8687 ext. #245 for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.