Job Order ID: 25899
Job Location: Surrey, BC, Canada
– Perform repairs on production equipment, including but not limited to: vacuums, pumps, air blowers, chillers, bucket elevators, conveyors, and grinders.
– Assist in the development of a preventative maintenance plan and execution.
– Ensure smooth uninterrupted operation of the production facility to minimize downtime.
– Adhere to safety policies and follow standard operating procedure.
Qualifications and Requirements
– Red Seal Certification
– High School Diploma
– 2 year + experience in manufacturing/ production
– Able to work rotating shifts
Benefits and Compensation
– Paid Vacation
– Comprehensive benefits
– Annual wage increases
– Annual credit for safety equipment replacement
– Annual bonus
How to Apply
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org OR visit https://www.impactrecruitment.ca/operations-jobs/ to apply online. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Kim at 604 689 8687 ext. 228 for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.