Job Order ID: 26055
Job Location: Richmond, BC, Canada
As member of the maintenance team, millwrights troubleshoot, repair mechanical equipment and systems, and
recognize opportunities using current knowledge and skills that encourage improvements or costs savings.
– Repair, modify, fabricate and maintain various mechanical equipment
– Uses predictive and preventative maintenance practices
– Able read blue prints, plans and schematics
– Repair and assemble hydraulic equipment
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
– Salary: $40 an hour
– Benefits: Full benefits Coverage
– RRSP and Union Dues
– 3 weeks vacation
-Certified Red Seal Millwright with minimum two year experience in manufacturing industry.
– Continuous Improvement, LEAN training is ideal.
– Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook is an asset
– Willing and able to work rotating shift schedule
HOW TO APPLY
If interested in the above job, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Deb at 604-689-8687 ext 245 for more info.