Job Order ID: 25992
Job Location: Richmond, BC, Canada
We are looking for an autonomous self-starter, who has a real passion for perfection in their workplace. Someone who can get the job done and waste no time getting their hands dirty.
You are someone who has the energy and fearless drive to push for greatness. However you also want days to yourself to go explore the outdoors and have a life of your own. We can offer you that balance. If you have a family, like to ride your motorcycle, or just love long weekends every week, we are able to give you what you want.
You’re tired or uninterested with having to constantly be on the road to areas all over Greater Vancouver and done with traffic? You want consistency and don’t want to wonder where you’ll be working this time?
- You will be working 12 hour shifts (4 days on 3 off / 3 days on 4 off). This gives you the ability to be more in control of what you like to do on your time.
- Read and interpret blueprints and schematics to troubleshoot any issues.
- Perform routine preventative maintenance, emergency calls and all other maintenance needs with little supervision.
- Participate in Root Cause Analysis and implement corrective procedures.
- Provide feedback to improve and develop current maintenance activities.
- Follow proper plant procedures and take part in all safety protocols necessary.
- $40.25 an hour
- Additional Overtime
- 100% health coverage and will pay for your MSP
- 2 weeks vacation to start.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- High School Diploma
- 2 Year Refrigeration Degree
- 5 years of related experience with refrigeration equipment; Screw Compressors, refrigerant pumps, hot gas valve stations etc.
- Electric Motor/PLC knowledge is highly desired
- Own hand tools
How to Apply!
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: email@example.com OR visit https://www.impactrecruitment.ca/operations-jobs/ to apply online. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Sean at 604 689 8687 ext. 293 for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.