Job Order ID: 25201
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Salary: $38,000 - $40,000
- An international manufacturing company with head offices in Delta, BC!
- If you’re looking for growth and stability, this company has been around for over 30 years!
- Opportunity to work with a tight knit group of fun but hardworking employees
- Incredibly supportive working environment – plenty of opportunity for advancement and mentorship!
- Benefits and perks include medical, dental, MSP coverage and 2 weeks vacation!
The Sales Administrator will be responsible for:
- Preparing monthly sales reports including sales forecast and annual budget
- Oversee all orders and ensure all customer and product information is accurate
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding product quotes, shipping costs, and delivery dates
- Coordinate with the purchasing team to oversee costing and inventory
- Assist the accounting team on performing credit checks
- Provide other administrative ad-hoc duties to the sales and warehouse team
To be considered for this position, the ideal candidate should have:
- Excellent professional written and verbal communication
- Previous experience working in an administrator role for a manufacturing company
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Excel and Outlook
- Must be detail oriented and extremely organized
- Experience using an MRP or ERP system will be an asset!