Job Order ID: 26900
Job Location: Stouffville, ON, Canada
Salary: $55,000 - $65,000
Small firm located in Stouffville ON is looking for their next Senior Accountant. The firm currently has 3 Partners and around 10-12 staff and provide full service accounting work to their clients. This includes, audit, assurance, and taxation services to private Canadian owned companies. Their culture is relaxed and supportive and you will get to enjoy excellent company Christmas parties and golf games and outings in the summer!
You will be able to grow with the company and take on more responsibilities and clients files. This firm allows you to see the entire client file, so you will always be learning and working on your skills to keep up with the current and new client needs.
As the senior accountant, you will be directly communicating with clients and responsible for the following responsibilities;
- Leading assurance engagements;
- Preparing audits, reviews, and compilation working papers;
- Preparing and analyzing financial statements according to GAAP;
- Preparing corporate, trust and personal income tax returns;
- Communicating with clients, internal staff and firm partners effectively;
- Completing various reports such as GST, EHT, WSIB, T4, T5, and T3 slips and returns; and, analyzing budgets and cash flow.
- Current public practice experience
- Ideally CPA designated or close to designation
- Review engagement and audit experience
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Salary up to $65,000
- 2-3 weeks vacation
- Health and dental benefits
- Work directly with Partners
HOW TO APPLY
Apply now at www.impactrecruitment.ca or send your resume to email@example.com If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Gillian White on 1 289 523 0209 for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.