Job Order ID: 27368
Job Location: New Westminster, British Columbia, Canada
Salary: $60,000 - $65,000
No Over Time! Yes, you heard (read) it right – No Over Time!! No more doing the long commute to Downtown and work near your home with flexible work hours that our client provides.
Our client is a small family size firm in New Westminster and take proud in their company culture. They do not like to burnout their employees and hence no overtime. They offer flexible work hours so you can drop your child to the day care or run any errands you need to.
Reporting to the Manager or the Partner, responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of working papers and NTRs
- Bookkeeping and accounting with some payroll work
- Prepare T1’s, filing tax returns and review engagements
- Excellent client management and communication skills
- Mentoring and leading Junior Staff
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary up to $65,000
- 2 Weeks vacation with extended health and dental benefits
- Flexible work hours – better work life balance
- No Over Time – better work life balance
- CPA Designation
- 3+ years Public Practice experience
- Strong NTR and review engagements experience
- Experience on using CaseWare
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply now at www.impactrecruitment.ca or send your resume to Utsav Jain at ujain@Impactrecruitment.ca. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Utsav Jain at 604.689.8687 Ext.243 for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. Further job opportunities and Professional Services Division news: Follow me on LinkedIn– https://www.linkedin.com/in/utsav1706