Job Order ID: 26011
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Salary: $60,000 - $70,000
This company is a leader in the construction / development industry and has been established since 1992, with over 1800 employees they are continuing to grow. The downtown location is a major attraction and the office environment is corporate. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a company which develops some of the most iconic and well known buildings in Vancouver. The growth of the role is not defined but given the companies stature the chosen candidate will enjoy numerous opportunities.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, responsibilities will include:
- Managing a team of accounts payable clerks
- Improving the accounts payable process
- Review and approve invoices
- Work closely with clients
- Ensure accounting software is running smoothly
- Ensure payments are made on time
- Develop intenal relationships
- Help resolve any accounts payable related issues
Benefits and Compensation:
- Paying up to $70,000 per annum
- 3 weeks vacation
- Work for the leading construction/development organisation in BC
- Minimum of 5 years experience
- Construction/ Development experience would be an asset
How to Apply:
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to email@example.com or visit Impactemps.com to apply online. If you would like to speak to us directly regarding this role, please contact Paul Flynn for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only consider qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.