Job Order ID: 26318
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Salary: $85,000 - $105,000
New and exciting opportunity for a Senior Automation QA to join a stable growing company based in Downtown Vancouver. If you are a strong, creative and innovative tester who strives for test automation, this is the position for you.
This company are making leaps and bounds with their use of technology to improve quality, speed, accuracy and efficiency. They develop, a two-way communications platform for large international clients.
Our client is looking to grow their team and add a Senior Automation QA. Reporting to the Development Manager you will be responsible for building and executing tests, teaching your teammates how to build and maintain tests so they can self-serve, finding regressions, logging and verifying bugs, and maintaining historical records of testing activities. Other duties include but not limited to:
– Collaborate with development, design, product management, and customer support to design, own, and deliver on test plans for new features and functionality. Test on those plans.
– Own our existing suite of test automation, testing tools and infrastructure.
– Design, build, deploy, maintain, operate, support new automation services.
– Identify and address gaps in test automation coverage.
– Bring forward-looking ideas about QA strategy, practices, and tools into practice.
– Develop and maintain a robust library of test cases for both new and existing features.
– Design and execute regression test plans on an ongoing basis.
– Communicate test progress, test results, and other relevant information to project stakeholders and management
– University Degree or College Diploma in Computer Science, Software Development, Electrical/Electronic Engineering or equivalent work experience and/or certificates.
– 3 years’ experience in Quality Assurance Automation as an individual contributor testing software
– Experience with requirements-based testing including system testing, business testing, regression testing and unit testing.
– Experience with building tools and automation that helped a product increase its quality over time.
– You have experience with deployment pipelines related to automation.
– You are able to make decisions and take action autonomously.
– Familiarity with Jenkins, GitHub, and Codeship
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
– Salary: $85,000 – $105,000
– 3 weeks paid vacation
– Dental; Extended Medical; Health Spending Account; MSP Paid;