Job Order ID: 38630
Job Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Salary: $85,000 - $115,000
Experienced Commercial Underwriters wanted to join one of the most prestigious Insurers in the heart of Toronto.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our Client is a specialized insurance provider, serving the local communities for more than 100 years with unwavering dedication and expertise. With a strong commitment to innovation, professionalism, and customer satisfaction, they have built a reputation as a trusted partner in the insurance industry.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
This is a great opportunity for someone, who is an expert in analyzing and assessing risks but also enjoys acting as a trusted advisor to Brokers.
ABOUT THE POSITION
- Reviewing insurance documents for renewals
- Conducting risk analysis (focusing on diverse mid-market and large, complex P&C accounts)
- Making prompt and appropriate underwriting decisions maximizing profitability
- Building and nurturing close relationships with brokers and stakeholders
- Representing the company at industry events
- 4+ years of Commercial P&C insurance underwriting experience at a carrier or MGA
- High attention to detail and a strong analytical mindset
- Strong communication and decision-making skills
- Based on seniority level: $85,000 – $115,000
- Comprehensive benefits, including education assistance and
- RRSP matching
- Hybrid option
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply directly to this posting with the most recent version of your resume. If you would like to speak with us regarding this position, please contact Maria Papp at email@example.com. To learn more about our open positions, visit us at impactrecruitment.ca.
ABOUT IMPACT RECRUITMENT
Specializing in a wide variety of industries and recruitment verticals, Impact Recruitment is passionate about matching exceptional talent with exciting new opportunities across Canada. For job seekers, we offer a dedicated approach to finding the right opportunity for your career growth.
The Certified Candidate® system by Impact Recruitment is designed to ensure your next career move is the right one. We take the time to thoroughly understand your technical abilities, your career goals, and you. Become a Certified Candidate® and enjoy a better recruitment experience with Impact. Learn more at impactrecruitment.ca.