Job Order ID: 26325
Job Location: Vancouver, BC
Salary: $62,000 - $86,000
This is an organization you will want to work for! It’s a large distribution company that is well positioned in a very stable industry. You’ll be working in a very large finance team with exceptional resources and support. The company has some of the best benefits in the city and an excellent work/life balance.
This role has amazing growth potential. This is one of the larger finance teams in the city, and they’re growing! You will have ample opportunity to grow within the audit function or to explore opportunities in other parts of the business. Additionally, this company is part of a larger organization that touches multiple industries, and employees have a hiring advantage with any employer in the organization.
Responsible for conducting comprehensive audits, to ensure the integrity of the financial, operational and information system-related internal controls.
- Conducts corporate and IT audits as part of a team
- Prepares audit reports and summarizes audit findings to present to managers
- Drafts detailed audited plans for approval: timelines, budget, schedule and required resources
- Proposes materiality limits and sampling plan
- Obtains, analyzes and appraises audit evidence as a basis for informed, independent and objective opinions
- Provides industry knowledge of technical expertise and coaching to juniors on the team
- Identifies opportunities to optimize the audit process and develop improvements
- Contributes to the achievement of the Finance department and audit targets
- Supervise a team of three junior staff
- Designated (CPA, CA, ETC)
- IT Auditing designation (CISA) or (CIA) or willing to acquire within two years
- Minimum two years related audit experience
- Accounting standards (GAAP, IFRS) standard financial and operational techniques
- Computer-assisted auditing techniques, risk identification and mapping to key controls
- Project management ability
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Salary: $60,000 – $85,000
- Vacation: 4 Weeks
- 17 flex days!
- Comprehensive extended medical and dental coverage
- Exceptional pension plan
HOW TO APPLY:
Please visit www.impactrecruitment.ca to apply online, or reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume email@example.com, quoting job number 26325. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Gillian White at 604-689-8687 x 272 for more information. to:
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.