Job Order ID: 24152
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Salary: $65,000 - $80,000
The practice is a national full-service law firm who are dedicated to the continued growth of their staff to ensure they are fully versed in their practice area. This role would suit an ambitious paralegal who is looking to join a practice that has the infrastructure of a large practice but with a boutique feel.
The successful corporate paralegal will be running their own files but will also be required to assist with general legal matters and administration in support of their files. You will be dealing with a variety of matters to include, but not limited to:
– Handling a full corporate commercial caseload from start to finish
– Assisting in complex corporate commercial matters
– Drafting M&A transaction documents
– Conduct corporate due diligence and report
– Managing over 400 corporate records
– Minimum of seven years paralegal experience
– Graduate of a recognized paralegal certificate or degree program
– ALF experience
– Experienced in working towards a billable hour’s target
– Strong computer skills
– Exceptional drafting and organizational skills
– Securities experience seen as an asset
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
– Up to $80,000 (negotiable based on experience)
– Full benefits package to include RSP and MSP
HOW TO APPLY:
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference # 24152 or visit www.impactrecruitment.ca to apply online. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Adriana Zenleser at email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.