Job Order ID: 25990
Job Location: 100 Mile House, BC, Canada
A leading provider in natural resources our client is Listed on the TSX and rated one of Canada’s 10 Best Companies to Work For, our client has been one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers four years in a row.
As a key part of the team, you will be responsible for maintaining processes and tools to ensure data is clean and consistent to support our business process transactions.
- Working across departments to ensure data is treating as a corporate asset,
- Ensuring that the master data file and other documents are entered accurately and in a timely manner in all the systems,
- Monitoring and managing data control plans to ensure processes are followed and data is clean and consistent,
- Providing data leadership and expertise across all the business functions,
- Communicating any changes of data standards across all the departments