Job Order ID: 26269
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
An innovative wireless telecommunication solutions provider revolutionizes in-building and outdoor coverage to mobile operators, large enterprises and public safety networks around the world
The suitable candidate would be a smart self-motivated individual, with prior experience of creating architectural FPGA solutions involving DSP and data routing components and must be comfortable with all aspects of FPGA development from high-level architecture to debugging and maintenance.
This role has a large scope of work and opportunity to be a key influencer on the design as the company keeps up with the new 5G mobile standards.
- 10+ years of experience in the telecom sector with minimum 5 years experience as an FPGA developer
- Proficient in IP design, RTL coding, HDL, Verilog
- Prior designing experience with Xilin7-series family of FPGA
- Strong background in proving Architecting solutions and coding using Verilog
- Skilled at maintaining, developing and enhancing fully scripted and automated build flows.
- Produce self-checking testbench designs in Verilog
- Must have concentrated knowledge of TCL scripting
- Design experience with Vivado, from synthesis to place and route and image generation.
- Design experience using the Xilinx 7-series family of FPGAs.
- Strong knowledge of standard interfaces like I2c, SPI, and DDR2/DDR3 interfaced to an FPGA.
- Capable to perform DSP algorithm design and implementation for FPGA fabrics
- Working experience with wireless communication technologies/standards (GSM, UMTS, LTE).
- Hands-on practice with hardware prototype boards, performance evaluation and system debugging.
- Effective communication skills verbal and written
- Firmware board designing would be an asset
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Salary: Open (Based on prior experience)
Vacation: 3 Weeks
Extended Medical Benefits
HOW TO APPLY
Apply now at www.impactrecruitment.ca or send your resume to Ksatija@Impactrecruitment.ca. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact 604-689-8687 Ext 275 for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.