Job Order ID: 26455
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Salary: $67,418 - $77,019
Position: Senior Manager Finance, Wholesale
Industry: Public Sector (Government) in Retail
Salary: $67,000 – $77,000 (great pension, time off and benefits)
This public-sector entity is one of the largest distributors and retailers in Canada in their specific product group and has been recognized as one of British Columbia’s top employers. The organization is driven by innovation and is very forward looking with many large-scale projects in the works and upcoming. This company is at the threshold of rolling out one of their largest growth plans to date and requires strong leaders with initiative and drive to help the team accomplish their goals.
They are looking for a dynamic Senior Manager Finance, Wholesale for their Wholesale division to provide financial advice, direction and strategic support in the form of reports and documented analysis for one of their largest divisions in operations. The Senior Manager Finance, Wholesale, also assists with the annual budget development process for the; established performance metric’s and manages the forecasting process for sales and profits. As leader of a team of seven Financial Analysts, the Senior Manager Finance, Wholesale provides valuable information to many managerial positions throughout the organization, allowing to them to benefit from the detailed findings in order to achieve operational goals.
Duties included, but not limited to –
- Assist with directing all financial framework for the Wholesale Division, including strategic objectives, financial reporting guidelines, budgeting and forecasting
- Leading financial planning and analysis, combined with reporting related to the division
- Lending support to the continual improvement of business transformation projects
- Providing professional advice and guidance for the divisions financial and business management needs
- Managing divisional contracts
- Supervising all regulatory compliance activities
- Performing other duties as required by the Director of the Wholesale division
To be considered for this role you must have
- Current professional accounting designation (CPA)
- 4+ years’ experience of recent, related duties in senior leadership role
- Management and supervision of a finance group of a large wholesale or retail operation
- Working knowledge of GAAP and IFRS, budgets, forecasting, reporting and analysis
- Working knowledge of strategic operational planning, risk management, procurement and contract management
- Superb communication, organizational, presentation and time management skills
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- $67,000 – $77,000
- Standard benefits package
- Pension Plan (very strong)
- 3 weeks’ vacation + 17 days off
- 37.5 hour work week
HOW TO APPLY:
Please visit our website at www.impactrecruitment.ca and apply to job #26455. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Brett Kuseler at 604-689-8687 x 226 for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.