Job Order ID: 26468
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Salary: $67,418 - $77,019
Position: Senior Manager Finance, Retail
Industry: Public Sector (Government) in Retail
Salary: $67,000 – $77,000
This public sector entity is one of the largest distributors and retailers in Canada in their specific product group and has been recognized as one of British Columbia’s top employers. The organization is driven by innovation and is very forward looking with many large scale projects in the works and upcoming. This company is at the threshold of rolling out one of their largest growth plans to date and requires strong leaders with initiative and drive to help the team accomplish their goals.
They are looking for a dynamic Senior Manager Finance, Retail for their retail division to provide financial advice, direction and strategic support in the form of reports and documented analysis for their largest division in operations. The Senior Manager Finance, Retail also leads the annual budget development process for the; established performance metric’s and manages the forecasting process for sales and profits. As leader of a large team, the Senior Manager Finance, Retail provides valuable information to many managerial positions throughout the organization, allowing to them to benefit from the detailed findings in order to achieve operational goals.
Duties included, but not limited to –
- Leading a newly created team through all financial framework for the Retail Division, including strategic objectives, financial reporting guidelines, budgeting and forecasting
- Developing and implementing internal policies and procedures pertaining to Retail
- Lending support to the continual improvement of business transformation projects
- Providing professional advice and guidance for the divisions financial and business management needs through best practices and effective planning
- Leading all aspects of financial analysis pertaining to Retail
- Preparing business cases, trouble shooting issues and managing internal and external departmental relationships
To be considered for this role you must have
- Current professional accounting designation (CPA)
- 3+ years’ experience of recent, related duties in senior leadership role
- Management and supervision of a finance group of a large retail operation
- Working knowledge of GAAP and IFRS, budgets, forecasting, reporting and analysis
- Proven problem solving, change management and accountability qualities
- Superb communication, organizational, presentation and time management skills
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- $67,000 – $77,000
- Standard benefits package
- Pension Plan
- 3 weeks’ vacation + 17 days off
- 5 hour work week
HOW TO APPLY:
Please visit our website at www.impactrecruitment.ca and apply to job #26468. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Brett Kuseler at 604-689-8687 x 226 for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.